Friday, May 9, 2008

+ -- Be Thankful ------



People around us are gifts from God....so we have to love them...take care of them...and were responsible for them...showing love or kindness to a person is so very hard, especially when there is no bond between them...loving and giving love must be mutual, or sometimes love can sacrifice..like "ill give you something but I didn`t expect the return"...as of now in my life I may say..i loved god..coz he gaves me everything i want, i need and love..He gave me Kyle my boyfriend...and through his grace were 1year and 2months as of now...A loving, understanding, full of patience and caring honybunch. Needs...I`m not too particular about it...coz I believe in God says: don`t worry about what you eat, what you wear, your home... coz I`m here to provide all your needs even in your old days...im here at your side to guide you and bless you in your daily.I`m blessed that I have worked in a private company like Bue11...mingle and have harmonious relationship with the people sorrounds me..Mam Sanda..Inday Lourdes...Manang Gemma...Tita Luz...Don-don and the kidz Raiza and Ryan Earl Junior.

No comments: