Life has been wonderful
To show the world that were happy
Ages to ages I know that were destiny
That you and me can guarantee
Pure love will set us free

Wisdom, knowledge and love
Are the ingredients of a relationship
That you want to prevail
And you told me that I have to be patience
In all things that I do, especially to wait you

Please laugh for a moment as you read this
Because the world smiles at you
Try to set aside the worries of your life
Figure it out that you can make it
And say to the world I am Strong

Can’t forget about you
Because everytime I think of you
Just like a smoke that appears quickly
And stays for a moment
But gone for a long time

Right now I told myself
Maybe its too hard to meet your standard
The quality and the life that you have
You’re right that we face different worlds
But one heart that beats not for worst.