Tuesday, March 27, 2012

We love each other


I don’t what to say right now
But im sure with my feelings that I miss you
We haven’t talk for a long time
I thought you forget me
Please say your not

Im sad when I didn’t feel your presence
I don’t want your negligence
Please cope up with our relationship
I need your presence and attention
To fulfill the emptiness and my intuition

Honey I miss you so much
I know your aware of that
Maybe I forget you for a moment
But please tell me you miss so much
And you don’t want to let me go

Its so hard to deal with me
Because I want your attention, love and affection
Don’t hate or ignore me please
Because it hurts me and killing me softly
I want until the break of dawn

Honey I want your body and soul
Your love and attention
Don’t forsake or forget me
Because you busy
Its not a valid reason just to remember me

Its so hard to study your language
If I have time I do it
Ill try my best to cope with it
I’m willing to give everything just to please you
To give you love and comfort you

Honey I’m here always to comfort you
Give you encouragement and affection
That no one can fathom the love that we have
Even my family or anyone
Its so hard to spell like WE LOVE EACH OTHER

Michael and Efrain forever”,)

No comments: