When I met you
I am vulnerable of loving again
I was hurt before and I hate the pain
For me to love and beloved again is a big sin
Which I couldn’t be tolerate and condemn

Loving is not an easy task
It involves of many things and do not rush
Patience and sacrifice is the main ingredient
Have faith and you should believe it

Now I learn the things and consequences
To love more is dangerous thing
That the couple must be prepare
Respect and understanding will prevail

When I met you
It changes a lot
My perspective in love is different like before
That I learn to love again and know you more

Give me some time to know you better
So that someday you will be my perfect partner
To help you through it all
The success and happiness that you long for

Try to love me also for you to know
That my heart belongs to you
And no one can separate us
Even the world is through

When I met you, it changes a lot
My life, my soul and my love
Has been pure
That’s why I call it “ENDLESS LOVE” for sure

Knowing you and knowing me
Can make you smile and say
Oh! I’m in love again
Shit, I couldn’t forget the name
The little one EFRAIN