Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Teach me how to love you

Love makes the world go round and beautiful
Just like a sweet candy on your bowl
Chocolate, Cakes and pastries are sweet too
Just when I tattooed your name in my heart, yes, I do

Someone like you is not hard to find
As I search someone, there you are one of a kind
But I like you, coz you are mine

The time that I met you, it makes me happy
I feel so wonderful and funny
Every time I remember you, it makes me smile
Just like I adore you all the time

When we share each other’s love
The world stops turning and witness that we are In love
You smile, I smile we both smiling
We don’t care what others are thinking

My love for you I couldn’t imagine
You’re 50 and I’, 29, 21 years our age gap then
Very interesting and exciting
Is this, True love? Puppy love? or Father’s love?

I don’t care, but the important is?
You’re my MICHAEL and I’m your EFRAIN
Honey, teach me how to love you
And I’ll teach you how to love me too.

No comments: