Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Missing you and I love you

Gush, I miss writing poems

I crave to open my imagination again

And think of you in my dreams

Your smile, your lips and kisses in the air

Like season of Christmas that soothes my hair


Missing you giving me tender impressions

Like I want you more and more

More than your attention, your love and affection

Giving me your enough time is a big question

Maybe you’re in love and you want to meet me in person


The time that you talk to me is a precious thing

And I love you more than anything

I love so much your abs that you showed me

And I can’t forget it, until you meet me

I can’t erase it on my mind because you dear to me


Many times I feel sad because I miss you

And now you fill the emptiness with your kiss

The time, patience and attention that you release

Giving me hope to show that you have promise

To love and secure my heart with different consequences


Giving you enough time is opportunity for me

To show my love and respect for you only

That no one can fathom our love will be

Even the strongest person can’t hinder this love

Because you and me against the world have power to throb


Now I’m happy to have you in my life

Just like a pouring rain from the sky

You are a great blessing that comes to my life

Never be rejected and adored forever

Because you’re a gift to me like flowing water


Sometimes I’m happy, sometimes I’m sad

Maybe this is part of our life that I ever had

There’s always a reason why I feel bad

Honey, hope you understand

That sometimes, I’m not in a mood, when I’m mad


Your happiness brings me joy and satisfaction

I know God gave me you for this reason

This is my time to be happy also just like you

We try to treasure this happiness until we meet

Til you found yourself that you love me, and I love you ‘til we engaged.

No comments: