Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Missing you so Dearly


Through dream I can express myself to you
I don’t want to wake up anymore and love you
Please don’t forget me in your dreams too
Because you’re in my heart
And I don’t want to miss you.

Foolishness they say that I love you
I don’t care about your feelings
I’m sure that you love me too
We have mutual feelings
That everybody can notice about these things.

Missing you so dearly
For me it’s a hard task
Because I can’t resist this love
And I want you every moment and every second
As free like a dove.

Sadness kills me that I can’t have you
For all these days, I want you and I need you
Don’t forsake me or forget me please
So that our love will at ease
My name is printed on your mind and cannot be erase.

I want you to say that you love me
Just like a medicine that heals me
I need those sweet words honey
Because I feel secure, when you say you love me
But please don’t leave me.

Smile an everlasting smile
Those are the reactions that I want from you
Keep on smiling honey
That makes you healthy
You smile, I smile that’s the way you love me.

Love, love, love
This Christmas season
For you and me without reason
Your name is tattooed on my mind
That I won’t forget forever.

No comments: