Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I love the way you treat me


I am bothered of what I’m doing right now
Thinking of someone that I know
Knowing that his right person for me
That was meant to be

You changed my life, my character and attitude
I know that I’ve been lazy and nothing to do one day
But it changes the time that I knew you
You make me crazy and busy for these days

I can’t sleep without making a poem every night
To show you that you’re always on my mind
From the morning I wake up ‘til the sun is bright
You know that when the evening comes you’re still on my mind

I am happy that I’m busy
Making a simple poem with love and affection
So that you will impress, when the morning comes
And I type it in my computer

I love the way you treat me
Eventhough you’re busy
You exert your effort
Just to show me that you love me

You set aside your work
And stop for a moment
To have a simple conversation with me
We laugh and share each other’s idea for you to know me

Knowing you and knowing me
Is the first step in every relationship
Know me deeper, deeper as the ocean
Where we sail and I’m the ship

Friendship is the reason
Why we met each other
Next is mutual understanding
Until we love each other

Kiss is still a kiss in Skype
When you blew it tender
Yes, I know I’m in love
With you Michael

Your name is precious
High price as a Gem stone
So hard to buy one
And no one can afford

I am sleepy now, and about to sleep
Let me kiss you so deep
Good night Honey
And hope you feel also my kiss

Saying “sweet dreams and have a tender sleep”
Loving you sweetly
Efrain dear

No comments: